First, here are some rules for those who want to go on a journey!
1. - You must posts these rules.
2.- Each person has to share 10 things about them
3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (we have mentions now, using that)
6.- Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8.- No tag-backs
9.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
10.-You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY
Ten Things About Me
1 I'm a natural redhead, and I'm always asked if it's actually my natural color
2 I have one younger brother
3 Pets: 1 cat and 2 dogs, which we haven't had since i was about 6
4 I've started to learn how to use my moms old sewing machine, which she has now given me
5 I can recite word for word and along with the characters of The Little Mermaid.
6 I've been working retail for a little over a year and sometimes it isn't so bad. Others it's freaking horrible.
7 I love singing disney songs, and in general
8 I wish I could travel the world
9 I've never been outside of the continental United States
10 I feel in love with cosplay and want to do more and hopefully soon make my own costumes
My Ten Questions
1. If you could try out for any job for a day, what would you like to try?
I'd love to be a face character, more so a mermaid like they had back, I believe, in the 60's, in Disney World.
2. What if you had one wish that could be granted without anyways for it to backfire in anyway?
I would wish to be heathly, no medical issues, no need to take medician ever. That would be more than I could really ever hope for.
3. Favorite Color?
It really depends on the day and my mood. It's usually Light blue or Varying shades of Light/Lime green.
4. What's one of the scariest things you've ever done?
The scariest thing.....hmmmmm. To be honest it might be saying yes for offically being with my boyfriend. It was so new and the very first time I was doing anything like that at all. I'd do it a thousand times over and over if I could though.
5. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Right now, I think i'm most proud of mearning how to use my sewing machine, it's silly but it's something i've always wanted to do and it makes me happy know I can make things, like my moms potholders I made her for Christmas.
6. If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?
I think i'd like to meet Walt Disney, cheesy I know but I really think I would like to meet him. I would love to see how Disneyland came to him or watch him draw mickey.
7. How would you describe your style, as in how you dress?
I think I dress very casually. Usually it's a t-shirt and jeanes but i'm starting to step it up more. I wear dresses and now i'm goign more vintage, kind-of.
8. Who are some people you'd like to meet someday?
I'd really like to meet my grandmothers family in Ireland. My Uncle got the chance and I would love to get to know them.
9. What do you want for Christmas?
For it to actually freaking snow on Christmas Day for once!
10. What are you're plans for 2014?
- attend Bronycon and hopefully Otakon, and maybe one more.
- Work on cosplays and get better at working with my wigs
- read the Lord of the Rings Trilogy all the way through
- Maybe start looking in to a new job
- Get my licence finally
- get out a little more
- start and finish some little sewing projects throughout the year
- think about trying Nanorimo again....maybe
- felsh out some characters I have
- Start my fanfiction that I want to co-write with my boyfriends help
- go to the ren faire a little earlier this year and hopefully have the funds to buy another corset for myself!
Tags: TryingToFly613, AgainstThePhob, ObliviousDolfin, redfoxartist